Isabella Krstanovski is a Lawyer with Coleman Greig’s Commercial Advice Team.
Isabella joined the Firm early in her career as a Legal Cadet before being admitted as a Solicitor. She has developed a strong focus on a range of legal areas including Commercial Property, Wills and Estate Planning, Employment and Commercial Law.
She has solid experience in legal research and due diligence reviews and prepares advices on a range of commercial he Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Privacy Act 1988, Spam Act 2003 and the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA).
Isabella is also adept at drafting and reviewing trading terms and a range of agreements, as well as various ASIC forms. She plays in integral role in assisting the Commercial Advice Team with business and share transactions.
People like us
“I believe my skills in researching and reviewing legislation means that I have the broader interests of Coleman Greig’s clients inn mind at all times” Isabella Krstanovski
Isabella Krstanovski is a Lawyer, who is a key and valued member of Coleman Greig's Commercial Advice team.
Her experience as a Legal Cadet with Coleman Greig from 2016, working with senior lawyers across a range of practice areas in the firm, provided Isabella with an outstanding foundation for when she became a lawyer in 2021.
Isabella’s tenure with the team since 2018, has imbued her with the ability to work through a range of commercial matters with clarity and commercial acumen.
Clear communication and assisting clients with achieving their commercial goals is a driving factor for Isabella.
Examples of some of the work Isabella regularly undertakes include:
- preparing a range of documents including trading terms and conditions, privacy policies, loan agreements, general security agreements, licence agreements, non-disclosure agreements, shareholder agreements and constitutions;
- preparing commercial policies and procedures;
- assisting clients with commercial transactions including share, unit, asset and business transactions and share buy-backs;
- advising clients on general commercial issues, including compliance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Spam Act 2003 (Cth); and
- advising clients on the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
Having completed a Bachelor of Business, Isabella takes a pragmatic approach and ensures she always has the broader commercial interests of Coleman Greig’s clients in mind.
Passionate about commercial law, Isabella is an ongoing contributor to a number of Coleman Greig's blogs and legal updates and has authored an article on anti-competitive conduct, which was published in LexisNexis Inhouse Counsel.