Tony Brooks is a member of Coleman Greig’s Commercial Law Team.
Tony has extensive experience acting for large property owners and working with company directors on a range of governance issues.
Throughout his career he’s worked with clients across a wide range of industries including property & development, IT, professional services, hospitality, retail and healthcare, to name just a few.
Tony is very experienced in business structures and is able to advise clients on the most appropriate structure for their enterprise.
He has dual degrees in Law and Economics and founded his own Firm, Surry Partners Lawyers, before joining Coleman Greig.
In addition to his role at Coleman Greig, Tony is actively involved in his community with a number of pro bono and charitable organisations.
People like us
“I’m a pragmatic commercial lawyer, with practical experience in a range of industries and business undertakings”
- Tony Brooks
- The acquisition and sale of businesses.
- Complex strata titling, the acquisition of development sites and on-sale of a number of significant commercial and residential properties.
- Advising on complex funding agreements and property joint ventures.
- The establishment of trusts and corporate entities.
- Advising on and drafting complex shareholder and unit holder agreements.
- Advising on shareholder and unitholder disputes.
- Advising business owners and their families on their estate planning and asset protection requirements by way of the establishment of trusts and considered will drafting
The property services provided by Coleman & Greig’s Tony Brooks and Anne Parnell over an extended period, for a transaction complicated by the need for the Supreme Court’s intervention to resolve a dispute between a property’s co-owners were outstanding. An efficient thoroughness and excellent communication being just two of many features of Tony & Anne’s service.
Alan H and Wayne M of Hayes Advisory
Bachelor of Economics
Bachelor of Laws
Law Society of NSW