Anne Parnell is a member of Coleman Greig’s Commercial Property team.
Anne has over 20 years’ experience and in property development, sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties, leasing, sale and purchase of Business and commercial law.
Anne’s extensive experience, attention to detail and knowledge of the law enables her to understand her client’s needs and often exceed their expectations.
Before joining Coleman Greig, Anne had founded her own firm specialising in commercial, property law, wills, probate, and franchising.
She also worked as a Senior Associate at Surry Partners Lawyers.
People like us
"Having previously founded my own firm, I have deep knowledge and expertise in Commercial Property and Franchising Law."
- Anne Parnell
- Acting as the original panel solicitor for large investment group with over 100,000 members Australia wide and New Zealand, managing many simultaneous property settlements.
- Coordinating and managing settlements of large-scale mortgagee power of sale of 33 apartments, simultaneously in 1 day.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of businesses, including sale and purchase of real estate agencies and rent rolls, cafés and restaurants, and software companies.
- Advising on licensing requirements for real estate agents, real estate employment agreements, including partnership agreements, confidentiality agreements, company Corporations Act documents.
- Advising on all aspects of trusts, including Corporate Structuring, Unit Trusts, Discretionary Trusts, and Family Trusts.
- Strata Law, drafting by-laws for renovation works, advising on owner rights in relation to by-laws and pets.
- Advising on lease transactions, including acting for landlords and tenants in relation to private, commercial and retail leasing.
The property services provided by Coleman & Greig’s Tony Brooks and Anne Parnell over an extended period, for a transaction complicated by the need for the Supreme Court’s intervention to resolve a dispute between a property’s co-owners were outstanding. An efficient thoroughness and excellent communication being just two of many features of Tony & Anne’s service.
Alan H and Wayne M of Hayes Advisory
Diploma of Law
Law Society of NSW
Graduate Diploma in Practical Legal Studies
Associate member of Highway Alpine Ski Club