Laura Bazouni is a Senior Associate within Coleman Greig’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Team.
Laura is also an Accredited Specialist in Dispute Resolution and is a seasoned and robust advocate held in high regard by her colleagues.
Highly skilled and experienced in commercial litigation, Laura has successfully advocated for a wide range of clients, including individuals, companies, insolvency practitioners, builders, strata managers, owners corporations and government agencies.
She has a proven track-record of obtaining successful outcomes for her clients, whether through alternative dispute resolution methods or conventional litigation.
Laura is well known throughout the Local, District, Supreme and Federal Courts appearing on behalf of clients and she provides comprehensive and practical legal advice based on her solid and thorough understanding of the law, whilst utilising a uniquely commercial approach.
She understands the impact that legal matters can have on the productivity and overall efficiency of a business, and is skilled at pursuing the most pragmatic legal avenues in order to minimise this potential impact wherever possible.
People like us
"I have a passion for advocating on behalf of my clients and I enjoy appearing in court as well as representing my clients in mediations and informal settlement conferences". - Laura Bazouni
- Acting for companies, institutions and high net worth individuals with recovery of their debts from clients, customers, creditors, borrowers or guarantors.
- Advising for creditors in winding up proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings against debtors, borrowers and/or guarantors.
- Acting for and advising clients in dispute resolution processes, including negotiation, mediation and informal settlement conferences.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to various leasing disputes for unpaid rent or make-good claims.
- Acting for property developers, property owners and security holders in various property related disputes including sale of land disputes.
- Acting for Government regulatory authorities in pursuing outstanding debts by use of a variety of recovery methods and advising on equitable claims such as estoppel, constructive trusts and specific performance.
- Acting for and advising clients on a range of commercial disputes including contractual disputes, breach of consumer guarantees, misleading and deceptive conduct and negligence claims.
- Acting for finance companies in enforcing security interests for various types of loans and mortgages.
- Acting for and advising corporations, shareholders and directors in relation to Corporations Law and shareholder disputes.
Diploma in Law - Legal Profession Admission Board
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - The College of Law
Accredited Specialist, Dispute Resolution The Law Society of NSW
One of the key challenges for many businesses is to ensure that their cash flow and credit management procedures are working effectively. From developing Terms of Trade and the protection of assets on the PPSA register, through to credit management and debt recovery, this seminar will provide an overview of the key issues and…