It is a reality that over the past few years the rate of bad debts and lost income is on the increase. Maintaining cash-flow in your business is essential to staying in the black and securing the ability of your business to meet its own obligations. Many creditors are finding it difficult to manage their debtor ledger effectively. At Coleman Greig we offer clients easy and prompt access to information regarding their matters, competitive costing, value-added services such as in-house training, and a depth of experience in working with you to achieve results.
Coleman Greig’s specialist debt recovery team, CG Collect, handles all aspects of debt recovery and credit management. The CG Collect team comprises dedicated lawyers who have the legal expertise and credibility to resolve matters and recover money efficiently. Most importantly, the team understands the need for clients to maintain their business relationships and reputation so they adopt a professional and ethical approach at all times. Their aim is to maximise your recovery and minimise your stress.
CG Collect can help you with:
- An organisational Credit Health Check
- Debt collection services including letters of demand, commencement of legal action and enforcement of judgments
- Advice with regard to credit policies and procedures
- Credit Documentation review
- Preparation of Statutory Demands
- Advice regarding litigation
- Representation in Court
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- In-house training for credit staff
- PPSA advice
- Unfair Preference Claims advice and action
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.