Members of the Coleman Greig Mergers & Acquisitions team are not only experienced in negotiating deals on behalf of their clients, but they also have a keen mind for business and a pragmatic, commercial approach to problem solving that enables them to deliver the best results in a timely and cost-effective manner.
With a priority on achieving a successful outcome for clients, our team can provide expert advice on acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, reconstructions, takeovers and capital raisings. We can help sellers prepare their business for sale, then work with them throughout the sale process or assist purchasers by undertaking due diligence, establishing initial terms and conditions, drafting legal agreements and then negotiating the deal.
We have a history of involvement in transactions where the consideration ranges from $0.6m to $60m and are adept at working collaboratively with our clients' other professional advisers in structuring, negotiating, documenting and settling the best deal for our client. Our industry experience is comprehensive and extends across transport, manufacturing, logistics, finance, construction, health and pharma and IT.
We regularly help sellers prepare their business for sale, then work with them throughout the sale process or assist purchasers by undertaking due diligence, establishing initial terms and conditions, drafting legal agreements and then negotiating the deal to maximise the value of the transaction for our client and minimise risk.
- Drafting and negotiating sales documentation;
- Due diligence investigations;
- Business structuring and restructuring;
- Share acquisitions and disposals;
- Managing ASIC, ACCC and ASX requirements;
- Intellectual property protection and transfer; and
- Workforce transitioning and employment law related issues
- Successfully provided commercial advice on business merger and acquisition strategies for a wide range of clients including those in the manufacturing/distribution, medical, professional services, construction and transport/logistics industries for transactions valued from $5 million - $50 million.
- Worked collaboratively with major accounting firms to facilitate the sales of assets and shares.
- Collaborated with lawyers in Australia and overseas to manage the sale of an Australian research company in a US-based transaction.
- Negotiated and drafted joint venture and shareholder documentation for French, American, Korean and Japanese subsidiaries in Australia.
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.