Contract law applies to almost every business decision and transaction made today – from negotiating and agreeing Terms of Trade, through to credit arrangements on the payment of invoices.
In business, it is particularly important to have the right advice on hand before entering into a contract or you and your organisation could face significant and far-reaching consequences. At Coleman Greig we have extensive experience in preparing and advising on all forms of commercial agreements. We can prepare contracts for your business that will ensure your rights are protected, negotiate favourable terms on your behalf with suppliers and distributors, and successfully represent your business in the event of a breach of contract.
We can help you with:
- Commercial contracts – drafting, reviewing and enforcing
- Distribution and Licensing Agreements
- Agency Agreements
- Credit Applications
- Trading Conditions
- Agreements for the Sale/Supply of goods or services
- Advising on commercial arrangements
- Terminating contracts
- Building and construction contracts
- Recovery of damages as a result of a breach of contract.
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.