Commercial property requires timely advice and prompt service, and the team understands both the urgent nature of the business and the need for creativity and lateral thinking when identifying potential solutions. We can assist with the full range of issues that might arise with your property transaction and will provide practical, commercially-focused advice to your business.
Coleman Greig’s property team has significant experience and expertise in all areas of commercial property law. Over the years, the team has represented government departments and agencies, private companies (including subsidiaries of multinational companies and national retailers), major property developers, utility companies, and small owner/developers on a wide range of issues – ensuring clients’ needs are dealt with promptly and efficiently in every case.
We can help you with:
- Sale and/or purchase of commercial or industrial properties
- Owner/occupiers or investors
- Arranging joint venture agreements
- Negotiating finance and loan agreements
- Negotiating options, contracts and conditions of sale
- Negotiating with government departments and councils
- Drafting and advising clients on commercial and retail leases
- Property development
- Land and environmental law issues.
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.