Shared Custody

Separated families: the do’s and don’ts of international travel

If you are a divorcee and your children don’t have a current passport, you may need to negotiate with the non-travelling parent in order to have them sign the relevant passport application. If the non-travelling parent refuses to sign the application, either due to them having genuine concerns for the child’s safety, or (as is sometimes the case) for no good reason at all, then you are likely to require advice surrounding how to make an application to the Family Court.

Read More

Send an enquiry

Any personal information you provide is collected pursuant to our Privacy Policy.