International Travel

Separated families: the do’s and don’ts of international travel

If you are a divorcee and your children don’t have a current passport, you may need to negotiate with the non-travelling parent in order to have them sign the relevant passport application. If the non-travelling parent refuses to sign the application, either due to them having genuine concerns for the child’s safety, or (as is sometimes the case) for no good reason at all, then you are likely to require advice surrounding how to make an application to the Family Court.

Read More

Ready to depart? Think again. International Travel where Court Orders are in place

With end of year holidays almost with us, many families have started to make plans for international travel.  For parties to a divorce who share custody of their children, it is crucial to take into consideration whether or not there are court orders in place that might stand in the way of international travel plans, if these plans are set to include the children.

Read More

Send an enquiry

Any personal information you provide is collected pursuant to our Privacy Policy.