Family Law Property Settlement

Plain English Guide to Property Settlement under the Family Law Act

If you and your partner separate, you need to consider what is to happen in relation to the division of any property that you own. The Family Law Act provides for property settlements between couples who are, or have been, married and also couples who have been in a de facto relationship.

Read More

Send an enquiry

Any personal information you provide is collected pursuant to our Privacy Policy.