Lunch with Janine Allis, Managing Director of Boost Juice Bars
Coleman Greig Lawyers, in conjunction with our sponsors St George Bank, Moore Stephens and 360HR, is delighted to bring you the first event in the 2011 Women in Business calendar – lunch with Australian entrepreneur Janine Allis, founder and Managing Director of Boost Juice Bars.
Yes you’ve heard it before mother of 4 starts new retail concept; Boost Juice. It explodes; she makes a bucketful of money and everything’s just dandy. Or is it?
The truth is it’s been 10 years of relentless pressure on a woman with no formal business training but a brilliant, simple approach to solving the myriad of problems she has been faced with in getting Boost to where it is today. Being underestimated has been one of her great strengths and she has utilised all her natural abilities to achieve the unthinkable.
Janine’s leadership style is natural, warm, giving and extremely demanding. This has created a high performance culture in her business, which has achieved amazing results.
Kick off the 2011 Women in Business year – join us to:
- Hear first-hand what inspires, motivates and drives Janine Allis, arguably one of our most successful female entrepreneurs
- Support Care Australia’s movement for change to improve the lives of women and girls in developing countries
- Network with other great businesswomen
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with complimentary drinks
- Entertain clients or reward your staff by bringing them along
- Win fantastic prizes through our great fundraising activities in support of Care Australia
Places will be limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
About Care Australia
CARE is an international humanitarian aid organisation fighting global poverty, with a special focus on working with women and girls. As a non-religious and non-political organisation, CARE works with communities to help overcome poverty by supporting development and providing emergency relief where it is needed most.