Lunch with Deborah Hutton
Coleman Greig Lawyers, in conjunction with our sponsors St George Bank, Moore Stephens and 360HR, is delighted to bring you the next big event in the Women in Business calendar – lunch with Deborah Hutton, one of Australia’s most acknowledged and recognised media personalities and NBCF ambassador.
Women in Business began working with the National Breast Cancer Foundation in 2007 and we are thrilled to be supporting the Foundation again this year to raise funds for research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer.
Join us at the stunning Waterview Convention Centre for what promises to be a truly fabulous event:
- Hear the Deborah Hutton story first-hand – from the cover of Cosmopolitan at 16 to TV host and an editor for The Australian Women’s Weekly for more than 10 years – including the personal and professional highs and lows along the way.
- Be inspired by Louise Sinclair – lawyer, tri-athlete, busy mum of four – and breast cancer survivor!
- Get involved in our exciting fundraising activities – win some great prizes including a holiday to Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa in Broome with 100% of the proceeds going directly to the NBCF.
- Find out how you can make a difference to the fight against breast cancer through supporting the NBCF’s Pink Ribbon Breakfast as well as the Register 4 initiative.
- Don’t miss out on our fantastic gift bag – full of great surprises!!
- Use this opportunity to entertain your clients or reward your staff by bringing them along to enjoy a delicious lunch with complimentary drinks.
- And finally, strengthen your networks by connecting with other women in business.
Tables of 10
For more information contact Kamila Pastuszak on 02 989 59257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.