At Coleman Greig, our goal during this time is to support franchisors and franchisees by providing information and resources that have been created by our team of legal experts to help franchisors and franchisees adapt to the changing landscape and new ways of doing business.
In this franchising specific webinar, we will cover the following issues:
- As a franchisor or franchisee what can I be doing now to help minimise the impact of COVID-19 on my business?
- How will the new National Code of Conduct assist my business in gaining rental relief and coming to an agreement with my landlord about the raft of other leasing-related issues I’m confronting right now?
- What economic stimulus measures am I eligible for and how do I apply?
- How do I determine if my business is eligible for the JobKeeper payment?
- How will the payment work from a practical point of view?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act
- How do I deal with employee enquiries about JobKeeper and other entitlements?
- Performance management considerations • JobKeeper vs redundancy vs stand downs
To listen to a recording of this webinar and view the presentation slides, visit our Webinar Recordings page.