Join Coleman Greig’s tax advice expert Morris Maroon who will provide an insight into a range of timely issues advisers need to consider for optimising short and longer term tax planning in light of COVID-19:
- Crystallising capital/revenue losses to reduce assessable capital gains/ revenue gains
- Non-concessional contributions to self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- Interest cost deferral
- Tax losses and franking credits
- Instant asset write-off
Our Head of Property Andrew Grima will also provide an update on the state of property market including:
- Changes to the way we buy and sell property
- State and Federal Government assistance for commercial leases – where are we at?
- The way forward for tenants and landlords
To listen to a recording of this webinar and view the presentation slides, visit our Webinar Recordings page.