There are wide range of complexities that can arise in the context of a Family Law property settlement for separating couples in an era of more complicated financial and personal circumstances.
In this seminar, Coleman Greig Principal and Family Law Accredited Specialist Malcolm Gittoes-Caesar, and Principal Lawyer and Tax expert, Peter Bobbin, will cover a range of topics including:
- Exploring contemporary challenges facing separating couples in an era of more complex financial and personal relationships
- Claims against estates by divorced and estranged spouses
- The added complexity of Trust disputes in Family Law
- Disputes & dramas surrounding inheritances in Family Law
- Challenging & emotional topics for parents of separating couples: how inheritances and parental loans become embroiled in property disputes
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can help your clients to navigate the complexities around Family Law property settlements – plus earn CPD points!