With special guests Jessica Rowe, Media personality, newsreader and author Karen Ledbury, Channel 7 Lifestyle Reporter Danielle Robertson, CEO of Dial-an-Angel
Coleman Greig Lawyers, in conjunction with our sponsors St George Bank, Moore Stephens and 360HR, is delighted to bring you the next event in the 2011 Women in Business calendar – a panel discussion featuring Women Making a Difference.
Making a difference to the lives of others is a goal that every woman can relate to, and many of us even measure our own personal and professional success in terms of how well we can help others. Hundreds of women dedicate their time and effort to helping others every day, and the next Women in Business event shines a light on some of these women and how they are focussing attention on issues or developing services to help others.
Join us to:
- Hear first-hand how some women really are making a difference in other people’s lives
- Support our chosen charities for this event: Variety the Children’s Charity and beyondblue
- Network with other great businesswomen
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with complimentary drinks
- Entertain clients or reward your staff by bringing them along
- Win fantastic prizes through our great fundraising activities
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.