Current Issues in Property Taxes
As a financial adviser, it’s important you are across all the current issues relating to property taxes. Coleman Greig’s Tax Advice team is at the forefront of changes to rules and legislation at a local, state and national level.
This tax seminar we will provide an overview of the key aspects you need to be aware of in this constantly changing landscape.
Presented by leading taxation law expert Morris Maroon, the seminar will cover the following topics:
- NSW Surcharge Duty and Land Tax
- The New Rules Preventing the Deduction of Holding Costs
- The ATO’s focus on the capital/ revenue divide and development agreements
- Proposed changes to NSW Duty including Landholder Duty
- Foreign residents and main residence exemption
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can help your clients to navigate property taxes – plus earn CPD points!