Rachael Hamilton is a Lawyer in Coleman Greig’s Family Law team.
Rachael communicates with her clients in plain English. By breaking down the jargon, Rachael is able to educate them on their available options so that they can make considered and well thought out, strategic decisions.
A strong advocate for her clients, Rachael provides guidance on cost effective solutions that provide the best possible outcome.
Prior to practising as a Lawyer, Rachael was a Family Law Paralegal and a Paralegal in Administrative Law.
Doyle’s Guide, Recommended Law Firm – Family Law, 2021 – 2023
People like us
“When people seek out a family lawyer, it is often when emotions are running high. When this happens, clear and concise legal guidance is even more important. People need to understand their position and know how to manoeuvre to where they want to be.” - Rachael Hamilton
- Preparing Consent Orders
- Liaising with schools on behalf of clients to organise access to newsletters, school reports and photographs
- Assisting clients with the completion of legal funding applications
- Preparing complex parenting applications
- Preparing court books and tender bundles for Interim and Final Hearings
- Liaising with clients to gather facts on matters in order to keep costs low
- Complex financial tracing
- Collating, summarising and analysing large volumes of disclosure
- Working with clients with high asset pools over $3 million dollars
- Working on a matter that was before the Full Court of the Federal Circuit and Family Court on appeal
Bachelor of Laws (Graduate entry)
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Sciences
Double Diploma in Business & Leadership and Management