The effective planning of your overall estate and its allocation is critical. Marriage, separation or divorce, house purchases and other significant events may all impact on the way you manage your assets and how you would like your estate to be distributed after your death. Obligations under the law to family members and others also need consideration and for some people the tax consequences of the succession process are critical.
At Coleman Greig we don’t just prepare a Will and associated documents for you, we sit down with you to discuss your own personal situation and determine the best solution to make sure that you protect both your assets and your family and friends.
Our Wills & Estate Planning team works closely with financial advisers and tax experts to investigate the regulations and issues surrounding your estate plan and works with you to make sure that you understand the implications.
We can help you with:
- "Demystifying" the estate planningprocess with plain English explanations
- Preparing a Will
- Setting up various trusts, including Special Disability Trustsand Testamentary Discretionary Trusts
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- Preparing Enduring Guardianship appointments
- Keeping safe custody of your Will, Powers of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship and other documents
- Regular prompting to review your estate plan and Will at the various milestones in your life
We can also help with:
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.