The team at Coleman Greig can provide a range of services and advice in the field of insolvency.
We understand the financial difficulties faced by companies and can apply our strategic knowledge and legal expertise to deliver the best possible outcome for a client in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our experienced lawyers and litigators can assist businesses in financial distress and provide restructuring or turn-around solutions that will preserve the long-term value of the business for creditors and stakeholders. We also work closely with professional insolvency practitioners, administrators, liquidators and receivers to provide high-level legal advice and representation.
We can help you with:
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Directors’ negotiations with secured creditors
- Advice for directors facing Insolvency Trading action
- Appointment of receivers
- Asset recovery
- Enforcement of securities and debt subordination
- Liens and retentions of title
- Advice regarding administrations for creditors and debtor companies
- Court representation for external administrators, companies and receivers
- Preference claims for Trustees and Liquidators
- Employer and employee rights and obligations
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.