For many multi-national corporations, understanding and operating effectively within multiple legislative environments can prove challenging. Different requirements for product manufacturing processes, workplace safety, intellectual property and compliance to name a few can really highlight the issues faced by regional subsidiaries.
At Coleman Greig Lawyers, we act for numerous Australian based subsidiaries of parent companies that are located throughout the US, Europe and Asia. With an experienced team of corporate and commercial lawyers, and a thorough knowledge of the Australian legislative environment, we provide local support as well as advice to in house legal teams based in regional headquarters outside Australia.
We can help you with:
- Incorporation of local entity
- Drafting of base documents - trading terms, credit application, privacy and website policies, warranties
- Company secretarial compliance support
- Drafting and reviewing service, supply and distribution agreements
- Provision of employment, contractor and consultancy agreements
- Business acquisitions
- Advice on board composition and local law regulations
- Assistance with PPSA advice and registrations
- Cross guarantees and advice on relevant ASIC Class Orders
- Local IP protection
- Skilled staff sponsorship for temporary and permanent migration
- Debt recovery
- Litigation in all courts
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.