Staying in compliance with business regulations and reporting obligations can be onerous and time consuming, it is however a necessary part of your company’s regulatory duties. Various legislative requirements can make navigating your compliance obligations challenging, with the process often requiring the allocation of significant time and resources.
A failure to comply on time, or at all, opens your business up to the risk of late fees and penalties.
At Coleman Greig Lawyers, we offer a range of company secretarial services, and can provide you and your business with practical and commercially sound advice in an easy to understand, sensible manner. Clients currently making use of our corporate secretarial services include:
- foreign companies with Australian subsidiaries;
- new start-up companies;
- companies engaging in share buy-backs, share allotments and restructuring; and
- charities and not-for-profits.
Our team of experienced commercial lawyers can assist you by:
- preparing notices and minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders/members;
- preparing directors and shareholders resolutions;
- acting as a registered office for local and foreign entities;
- incorporating new companies;
- certifying and filing Deeds of Cross Guarantee;
- preparing and lodging ASIC forms;
- maintaining and updating share registers;
- advising your board generally on corporate governance;
- providing training on directors’ duties and obligations;
- assisting with the reservation and registrations of company and business names;
- assisting with the de-registration of companies;
- updating ASIC on changes relating to your registered/office address, directors, shareholders and officeholders;
- carrying out ASIC searches;
- establishing appropriate structures for your business; and
- attending board meetings on request.
Engaging Coleman Greig’s experienced commercial lawyers to assist your business with these responsibilities allows us to take the stress out of staying on top of your compliance and reporting obligations, allowing you to allocate more of your time towards growing your business.
Coleman Greig are available to service your needs no matter where you are located in NSW. Our network of offices are supported by the latest digital technology, enabling us to work with you in a way that suits you best.