Webinar for Campbelltown-Macarthur and Penrith Regions
The past few weeks have seen the COVID-19 curve in Australia continue to flatten and with that has come the easing of restrictions on a range of fronts. Now is the time for businesses to start preparing for what the workplace might look like over the coming months. The ability for employers to respond effectively to the post COVID-19 environment will be critical from both a short and longer term perspective – as will dealing with a potential second wave of the virus.
This webinar will be hosted by Head of Coleman Greig’s Campbelltown-Macarthur Office and Principal Lawyer, Emma Macfarlane. Emma will be joined by Coleman Greig’s employment law experts Shawn Skyring and Shanni Zoeller who will look at the key issues employers will need to consider as we move through this next stage on the road to recovery, including:
- practical considerations and risks;
- consultation obligations under Modern Awards/Enterprise Agreements/employment contracts/JobKeeper enabling directions;
- how to direct employees to return to work – reasonable directions and amendments to contracts;
- employees continuing to work from home;
- employees refusing to return to work;
- employees wanting to continue incorporating flexibility in their work arrangements; and,
- considerations for carers and vulnerable workers.
Join us for this practical session to help your organisation plan for the ‘new normal’.