Headwinds in the Property Market: Weathering the storm with your clients
Much has been written and reported about the state of the residential property market in Sydney at the moment, but what about the broader property market that can affect your clients’ operations and growth?
There is no doubt that current conditions have created significant ‘headwinds’ in property – a situation that is potentially slowing your clients’ growth and making operations more difficult. Whether these challenges are due to the increasing costs of rent, difficulties in selling commercial property, or issues with tenants, you need to be aware of the conditions that may impact your clients and how, as a financial adviser, you may be able to minimise any potential risk.
Join Coleman Greig Principal Lawyer Andrew Grima for the next Accountants’ and Financial Planners’ briefing where he will provide an overview of the current property environment and the impact it is likely to have on your clients.
Topics covered will include:
- The current environment including political and economic challenges, the impact of foreign investment, long term population growth and development, particularly in Greater Western Sydney;
- Current trends in his property practice – from residential property issues through to property development, rescissions; variations; commercial and industrial property;
- Potential opportunities for your clients moving forward;
- Trends in retail leasing versus commercial versus industrial in Western Sydney;
- The impact on operations and supply including pick’n’pack and distribution versus retail or service providers;
- Likely issues to keep front of mind over next few years for leasing – as economic conditions potentially dip – including the potential for leasing disputes; defaults; make good; supply; and possible incentives.
Join us for this insight into the property market and find out how you can provide the best possible advice to your clients.
Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment – and don’t forget, this seminar will help to satisfy your CPD requirements.