Coleman Greig Lawyers, in conjunction with our sponsors St George Bank, Moore Stephens and 360HR, would like to invite you to join us to celebrate International Women’s Day with one of Australia’s best-known and respected journalists, Anne Fulwood who will showcase the success story of leading female entrepreneur Karin Adcock, President of Pandora Australia.
Hear the inspiring story of how Karin secured the exclusive rights to distribute Pandora in Australia in 2004 and took the business from a garage on Sydney’s northern beaches with two employees to a highly profitable organisation with over 300 employees and more than 500 retailers stocking Pandora across Australia and New Zealand.
About the Event
- Meet our special guest Anne Fulwood who will provide us with her insights into the achievements of women in business in Australia
- Listen to an engaging interview with Karin Adcock who will share with us what makes a successful entrepreneur, her leadership style, work/life balance – and some valuable lessons she has learned along the way.
- Celebrate International Women’s Day and help raise funds for the International Women’s Day Project which is aiming to promote female leadership and political participation in developing countries
- Network with other great businesswomen while enjoying a delicious two-course lunch with complimentary drinks
- Win fantastic prizes (including some beautiful Pandora jewellery) through our great fundraising activities
Go into the draw to win a
Pandora bracelet valued at $750!