Mario Rashid-Ring is a Lawyer within Coleman Greig’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team
Mario is highly knowledgeable in working with clients on complex matters including contractual disputes and equitable claims, infrastructure projects and construction disputes, IT matters such as protection of confidential materials and property disputes.
Ever mindful of the commercial realities of disputes and the specific merits of each case, Mario encourages the strategic use of alternate dispute resolution methods when appropriate.
However, when litigation is deemed necessary, he readily assists clients across a range of Australian jurisdictions.
Mario works with a diverse mix of clients, ranging from large multinationals to individuals, and believes that the key to building and maintaining strong relationships is continuous, open and effective dialogue.
People like us
“My technical knowledge of the law, coupled with my degree in Business and Commerce helps me deliver tailored and practical solutions to clients at all times” Mario Rashid-Ring
Mario Rashid-Ring is a motivated and highly capable commercial litigator within Coleman Greig's Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. He regularly assists clients with:
- Complex contractual disputes and equitable claims (including obtaining urgent applications);
- Infrastructure projects and construction disputes;
- Information technology related matters (including the protection of confidential information); and
- Property disputes.
Mario works with a diverse mix of clients, ranging from large multinationals to individuals, and believes that the key to building and maintaining strong relationships is continuous, open and effective dialogue. His technical knowledge of the law, coupled with his degree in Business and Commerce helps Mario deliver tailored and practical solutions to his clients at all times.
Ever mindful of the commercial realities of disputes and the specific merits of each case, Mario encourages the strategic use of alternate dispute resolution methods when appropriate. However, when litigation is deemed necessary, he readily assists clients across a range of Australian jurisdictions.
Joining the firm as a legal cadet, Mario has been with Coleman Greig for over 6 years. In this time, he has been exposed to a range of practice areas, including Commercial Law, Intellectual Property Law, Employment Law, Commercial Property Law, and Wills and Estate Planning. Mario has predominantly worked within the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team, and has played an integral role in a number of notable matters - including many which have seen him gain a high level of specialist experience, such as:
- Assisting in the resolution of a dispute concerning the implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] software (software designed to handle the integrated management of an organisation's core business processes);
- Assisting in the successful application of search orders;
- Advising a primary resources company in relation to a range of complex commercial and insolvency disputes;
- Assisting clients in complex property disputes, including easements, leasing and a case relating to the deposit of special waste on land without approval.
- Acting for a multinational in relation to a high value dispute regarding the manufacture and sale of construction equipment; and
- Involvement in proceedings concerning the enforcement of international arbitral awards in Australia (an arbitration award is a legally binding decision enforceable in the courts).
Outside of his work, Mario is passionate about social change and community engagement, issues which he actively pursues through his involvement in various charitable organisations. In recent years, he attended the Humanitarian Affairs University Scholars Leadership Symposium in Phnom Phenh, and has also been presented with a Community Service Award from Western Sydney University.
Mario Is professional, efficient, reliable and personable. Most of all, Mario is a strategic thinker backed by an extensive knowledge of the Construction and Commercial Law. I highly recommend his services.
The Senior Management team at Smoke Control Group have been most impressed with the dedicated and comprehensive council Mario has brought to our business. Mario has made the important effort to understand our business and the markets we are engaged with. Such in-depth knowledge has enabled Mario to provide our Senior Management team with the necessary legal insight and above all, sound guidance and instruction when called upon.
Smoke Control Group
Mario has always gone above and beyond for me, nothing is ever a problem and always willing to help. I would recommend Mario to any of my colleagues.
Mario is caring, genuine and a brilliant legal representative. The advice and guidance he provided me as the applicant throughout the NCAT proceedings lead to an outcome I could never have dreamt of.
Mario supported us through a challenging issue that required him to get across a lot of ambiguous detail. He was able to guide our thinking in a manner that helped us understand the key risks, what we could reasonably expect and ultimately what would be best for the business and the relationship we were seeking to preserve.
- Bachelor of Laws LLB
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce BBC